WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies (literally "biscuits") are small text files that store different types of information about the user who is visiting a website, such as its location, the device from which it connects (PC, smartphone, tablet ..), the browser you use, your authentication data, browsing preferences, etc... but they can also store data on your habits and personal choices: information that can be used subsequently to trace a profile of the individual consumer.
More specifically, there are two macro-categories of cookies:
strictly necessary for the functioning and use of the web service, they are used to collect information in aggregate form on visits to the site. Among these we have:
• browsing cookies (or session cookies)
• authentication cookies (for example, user and password entry)
• customization cookies (for example, related to saving preferences)
• functionality cookies (for example, saving the cart or language/currency preferences)
• analytics cookies (ie statistical, considered technical if used by the operator to collect data in aggregate form (= without collecting IP addresses), on the number of users and how they visit the site)
• flash player cookies (if they do not exceed the duration of the session)
they serve to outline the user's profile and send him targeted advertising, such as:
• first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
• retargeting cookies;
• social network cookies;
• statistical cookies managed entirely by third parties (except: analytics cookies installed directly on the server of the first party or of its own server farm without interaction from third parties, such as Piwik; cookies managed by third parties, but anonymised, or in relation to which the third party cannot access the disaggregated analytics data at the IP level).
All cookies used on THIS SITE do not allow the user's personal data to be acquired and cannot retrieve any other data from the user's hard drive or transmit computer viruses or take possession of the email address of the user. user.
Browsing the PRESENT SITE cookies defined as "technical" will be downloaded, necessary for the use of the site: in particular, the user gives consent to the installation of this type of cookie simply by continuing to browse the site, by selecting a link or a scroll action on the page itself (or by confirming the brief information proposed in the banner on first access to the site).
Click here to change your cookie settings.